- Analyst believes that leasing growth in 2021 will improve significantly from domestic and international contributions following a trough year in 2020.
- He thinks the cell tower stocks are the most defensible subsector in his sector as they have non-cyclical demand characteristics.
- The stock is down 4.2% and down "only" 13% from its February high.
- Analyst calls the stock one of the most defensible/oversold stocks he covers with the stock down more than 50% since February.
- He notes that the majority of Six Flag's parks are predominantly open during summer.
- Hes says that the risk of the company violating debt covenants is low.
- Analyst calls the stock his top name in the midcap advertising space.
- With the stock down 40%+, he cites the company's rebound of daily user growth and accelerating revenue growth and consensus concerns over 1Q active user growth are "overblown".
- The stock is down 3.2% today.
- Some of today's downgrades with analysts largely citing negative macro factors.
- BP, Occidental, Hilton Hotels, MGM, Host Hotels, Hexcel, Spirit AeroSystems,
- After two years of restricted supply of memory chips, the analyst believes that the memory chip market is well positioned to limit downside risk from the impact of coronavirus.
- Analyst says near-term demand has been strong and believes Micron represents a "compelling" way to invest in the positive long-term memory tailwinds.
- Analyst made the following ratings changes: Burlington Stores to OUTPERFORM (-.6% today), American Eagle to OUTPERFORM (-5.6%), Zumiez (ZUMZ) to NEUTRAL (-.9%).
- We tend not to highlight valuation calls, and given the still very murky retail environment and underlying fundamentals of these stocks, these calls seem early.