Home Tags Research Rundown
- Analyst cites that recent out performance has made for higher valuations of these stocks vs the S&P 500.
- He continues to like the sector fundamentals, but sees waste volumes impacted by lower oil prices and the slowing economy.
- Today WCN is down .5% and WM is up 1.1%.
- In addition to valuation, the Wells analyst cites an earnings recovery looking out 12 to 24 months, the company's strong cash position and cash flow generation, supply chain improvements and the coming 5G upgrade cycle.
- The stock is up 3.6% today.
- Analyst believes that leasing growth in 2021 will improve significantly from domestic and international contributions following a trough year in 2020.
- He thinks the cell tower stocks are the most defensible subsector in his sector as they have non-cyclical demand characteristics.
- The stock is down 4.2% and down "only" 13% from its February high.
- Analyst calls the stock one of the most defensible/oversold stocks he covers with the stock down more than 50% since February.
- He notes that the majority of Six Flag's parks are predominantly open during summer.
- Hes says that the risk of the company violating debt covenants is low.
- Analyst calls the stock his top name in the midcap advertising space.
- With the stock down 40%+, he cites the company's rebound of daily user growth and accelerating revenue growth and consensus concerns over 1Q active user growth are "overblown".
- The stock is down 3.2% today.
- Some of today's downgrades with analysts largely citing negative macro factors.
- BP, Occidental, Hilton Hotels, MGM, Host Hotels, Hexcel, Spirit AeroSystems,
- After two years of restricted supply of memory chips, the analyst believes that the memory chip market is well positioned to limit downside risk from the impact of coronavirus.
- Analyst says near-term demand has been strong and believes Micron represents a "compelling" way to invest in the positive long-term memory tailwinds.
- Analyst made the following ratings changes: Burlington Stores to OUTPERFORM (-.6% today), American Eagle to OUTPERFORM (-5.6%), Zumiez (ZUMZ) to NEUTRAL (-.9%).
- We tend not to highlight valuation calls, and given the still very murky retail environment and underlying fundamentals of these stocks, these calls seem early.
- Analyst cites the unique threat (and risks) to the senior housing business from the coronavirus.
- He adds that while senior housing companies in general are better prepared to manage a flu outbreak after the 2017/2018 tough flu season, he thinks Street estimates and company guidance are too high.
- Today, Ventas is down 4.0% and Welltower is down 1.9%.
- In addition to the stock being down 11% form its peak, the analyst cites his expectation that there is material upside in earnings from better than expected performance from its Call of Duty franchise and reflects the ability of the company to revitalize its aging franchises.
- Street sentiment is very strong for the stock with 21 of 25 covering analysts Buy rated (12/2020).
- The stock is up 4.9% today.